Skip to main content

Google

How To Have A Perfect Day (2)

If you really want to be more productive and make an impact in life, the first thing to do is to draw a demarcation between being busy and focusing on results. I've found that when I focus on results, I ensure that the right things get done, all the time.

After making an honest assessment of what will throw you off track and banishing the interlopers from your battlefield as reflected in our previous discourse, you want to adopt a system of rules that will help you control your schedule and put things in perspective.

The best way to do this is to create a "TO-DO LIST" Outline all your important activities for the day including the daily rituals you must undertake to realize your dreams, and tick each item off once the task is completed.

If you're not used to moving around with diaries, then the 'spreadsheet program' on your laptop or the 'To-Do/NotePad/Reminder Apps' on your mobile devices are powerful tools to get you started.

The idea is that when you commit to your rules and schedules, you'll have greater strength to overcome temptation. Rules are stronger than willpower. Rules are better than habits. Rules are essential to your success.

So deliver yourself from temptation, remove the bad habits from your life, replace them with positive rituals and strict rules, and you'll be on track to better days fast.

Have an amazing day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus On The First Step

If you ask me if success in life is easy to come by, I'll simply tell you the obvious: NO! But if you focus on the first step of whatever you want to achieve, the most difficult part would have been taken care of. Here is an interesting story to buttress my point. One day, I was at a camp meeting and I met this aspiring writer. I asked him how his book was coming along. "I didn't really getting started… I'm not sure my stuff will be good enough…" He was so insecure about his writing that he didn't even START writing anything. It's hard to become good at something you don't practice. I just explained to him that what really matters is taking the first step. The first step is really all that matters. If you can be the man or woman who always takes the first step, you become a force of nature. That's a really counter-intuitive secret to success. Every success I've had in my life was created because I took this first step. ...

5 Types Of Men You Should Never Date

I'll start by saying this: Most often, relationship failure and disappointment is not necessarily a function of what went wrong in the dating process, but a function of dating the wrong person in the first place. It's therefore important, that you know the attributes of the 5 types of men never to date, from the standpoint of common sense. The first one is DRIVE. To have a drive means to have clear goals, aspiration, and a vision for one's life. The man with a drive is also intelligent because he feeds his mind with good information through books, tapes, and seminars. If your critical assessment of the man in your life shows he is lacking in drive, RUN! Such a fellow is not likely to go far in life. The second is IMPACT. You don't want to be stupid, and fall for a man who has nothing to contribute to your life. He doesn't challenge you to dream big or attempt great things. He doesn't respect you, share your values or even stay true to you. All he cares...

Common Sense Game Plan For Alchemizing Your Life

The world is changing rapidly, and there are plenty of opportunities for people like you, craving for meaning and engagement. The key is to keep learning new skills and becoming your best self. A few years ago, I made a commitment to myself, and it changed my life. My commitment was that I won't go anywhere on my own without reading a book or listening to an audio program. So I invested in what I call the greatest university on earth: An iPod. I started with an iPod before upgrading to a Smartphone that even makes life a little smarter. I load these mobile devices with motivational eBooks, business, and discipleship training materials, and also podcasts and interviews with experts. I don’t go anywhere without reading or listening to something that either uplifts my soul or enhances my skills. I learned negotiation, to inspire confidence in people, manage my emotions, start a business, and many other skills, just using my mobile devices. There's something magica...