Skip to main content

Google

Why Success Has Nothing To Do With Luck

What you believe has a tremendous impact on how well you can deal with the challenges of life.
As a matter of fact, I believe that your belief system is the single most important factor in your success and happiness.

In the course of my life, I held onto 4 beliefs that helped me through tough challenges.
They helped me turn around my finances, faith, career, and interpersonal relationships.
Here they are:
1. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND A PURPOSE TO SERVE ME
This is the belief that helped me find the opportunities and the gift even in the face of adversity.

2. WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER
This is the belief that gets me going when I'm sad or hurt. I've scaled through moments of depression with the help of this belief.

3. I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, BUT FEAR ITSELF
This is the belief that I repeat to myself every time I want to do something that scares me. This one is extremely liberating once you internalize it. What would you do with your life if you were not afraid of failing?

4. EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS A LEARNABLE SKILL
This one is HUGE. This is what literally helped me design my life on my own terms.
 Everything from digital photography to web consulting is something you can learn if you have enough reasons to do so.

I suggest that you write down these beliefs on a dairy or your mobile device and keep them within constant reach.
Go back to them every time you need a boost to push forward in building your life.
Have an amazing day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus On The First Step

If you ask me if success in life is easy to come by, I'll simply tell you the obvious: NO! But if you focus on the first step of whatever you want to achieve, the most difficult part would have been taken care of. Here is an interesting story to buttress my point. One day, I was at a camp meeting and I met this aspiring writer. I asked him how his book was coming along. "I didn't really getting started… I'm not sure my stuff will be good enough…" He was so insecure about his writing that he didn't even START writing anything. It's hard to become good at something you don't practice. I just explained to him that what really matters is taking the first step. The first step is really all that matters. If you can be the man or woman who always takes the first step, you become a force of nature. That's a really counter-intuitive secret to success. Every success I've had in my life was created because I took this first step. ...

Top 5 Quotes For The Week

Quotes For The Week - Week 2, October 2022 "Man has made some machines that can answer questions provided the facts are profusely stored in them, but we will never be able to make a machine that will ask questions. The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer." - Thomas J. Watson "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman not the attitude of the prospect." - W. Clement Stone "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic." - Unknown "Pride is the chief cause in the decline in the number of husbands and wives." - Neil Diamond "God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them." - Franz Kafka Have an amazing day! Quotes For The Week - Week 1, January 2022 "Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together." - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg "Let him...

Free eBook Shows You How To Dominate A Market Niche And Profit From Your Expertise (Download Now!)

Do you ever question whether it’s actually possible to dominate a market niche and monetize your expertise without having to get stuck in trial and error? Maybe you worry that your niche market is already in the pocket of the big players. Or getting over the top is too hard. Or too complicated. Maybe you face some unique challenges that have scared you out of taking the first step. One of my business mentors, Ben Hunt has decided to share some incredible tips that can help you put things in perspective. He has written an eBook that will show you the exact steps to dominating a niche market and profitting from your expertise. The interesting thing is that you can download this eBook for free. No opt-in required. No conditions attached.   Just hit the download button and start taking your game to the next level. This is our way of encouraging you to keep visiting this blog and expecting amazing free giveaways in the coming days. Download your free eBook her...