Skip to main content

Google

Common Sense For Dealing With Critics

Have you ever had people around you who were putting you down or being cynical about things you wanted to achieve in your life​?

Maybe you want to resign from a particular job to pursue your own dreams and some of your friends mock you, saying that you don't know what you're doing. Maybe you want to start a business and your colleagues cringe and keep reminding you about the “bad economy”.

We all get this crap. It's part of life. Even if you can reduce these nuisances, there is also one thing that you should keep in mind that will help you tremendously. All of the people who mock and criticize have really only one goal: TO MAKE YOU STOP TAKING ACTION.

This is the clear subconscious agenda of anyone who doesn't support you in your goals and dreams.
Their comments, criticism, mockery, or even hatred is the weak weapon they're using to discourage you from taking action and stepping out of the comfort zone.

Once you realize that, you're like Neo in the Matrix, and their words become like inoffensive bullets that you can see in slow motion.

I used to be very affected by the criticism of the people around me, but when I realized that simple truth, I became unstoppable.

Have an amazing day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus On The First Step

If you ask me if success in life is easy to come by, I'll simply tell you the obvious: NO! But if you focus on the first step of whatever you want to achieve, the most difficult part would have been taken care of. Here is an interesting story to buttress my point. One day, I was at a camp meeting and I met this aspiring writer. I asked him how his book was coming along. "I didn't really getting started… I'm not sure my stuff will be good enough…" He was so insecure about his writing that he didn't even START writing anything. It's hard to become good at something you don't practice. I just explained to him that what really matters is taking the first step. The first step is really all that matters. If you can be the man or woman who always takes the first step, you become a force of nature. That's a really counter-intuitive secret to success. Every success I've had in my life was created because I took this first step. ...

Top 5 Quotes For The Week

Quotes For The Week - Week 2, October 2022 "Man has made some machines that can answer questions provided the facts are profusely stored in them, but we will never be able to make a machine that will ask questions. The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer." - Thomas J. Watson "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman not the attitude of the prospect." - W. Clement Stone "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic." - Unknown "Pride is the chief cause in the decline in the number of husbands and wives." - Neil Diamond "God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them." - Franz Kafka Have an amazing day! Quotes For The Week - Week 1, January 2022 "Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together." - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg "Let him...

Free eBook Shows You How To Dominate A Market Niche And Profit From Your Expertise (Download Now!)

Do you ever question whether it’s actually possible to dominate a market niche and monetize your expertise without having to get stuck in trial and error? Maybe you worry that your niche market is already in the pocket of the big players. Or getting over the top is too hard. Or too complicated. Maybe you face some unique challenges that have scared you out of taking the first step. One of my business mentors, Ben Hunt has decided to share some incredible tips that can help you put things in perspective. He has written an eBook that will show you the exact steps to dominating a niche market and profitting from your expertise. The interesting thing is that you can download this eBook for free. No opt-in required. No conditions attached.   Just hit the download button and start taking your game to the next level. This is our way of encouraging you to keep visiting this blog and expecting amazing free giveaways in the coming days. Download your free eBook her...